Interactive Ad of the Month Award : May
Studio: People Fun
Spring has sprung. The sunny weather is in full bloom. If you are stuck inside and can’t get out to play, you can live in the land of sunshine through this game.
Challenge your brain with this addicting mix of a word search and Crossword Puzzle set on the beach, an island, in the mountains, or in other landscapes. Game players have four letters and try to make as many words as possible.
Why this game is C-O-O-L:
- Players receive brilliance points for word difficulty.
- The game flashes the word “impressive” when there is an especially difficult word.
- Players feel the satisfaction of a job well done.
- At the end, it awards the player’s brilliance with positive words and a flashing score.
- Unlike a number of mobile games, Crosswords requires some wit and strategy. Simultaneously, there is a calming aspect because players stimulate their minds with beautiful destinations.
- This game is challenging enough to be fun, but fairly simple. There is progressively more difficulty, but not so challenging as to cause frustration.
- There are different landscapes similar to progressing through levels.
If you can’t get out to enjoy the sun, this mobile game is a little slice of sunshine for your brain with the fun of progressing through the challenge. Enjoy a bit of the outdoors, while indoors.
Here’s another C-O-O-L game you can play if you liked this one!